maandag 4 april 2011

JOURNAL PAGE
Strange Things

Today I finished this page, and somehow it's my favorite!!
I really like how it turned out.

This time I made some photo's to let you see in a few steps, how I make a journal page.I work on aquarelic paper, and a week ago I painted all the pages of my journal. This is what I started with, I took some images from a magazine (like 20 magazines haha). I took a painted page on my journal and the rest had to go on in my head.
For this project I took a page in my journal, but it was not really the color what I had in mind, so.......I changed it haha. Also I had some fight with the orange...it had to leave too haha.I had in mind to do something with the sky and some buildings. So I took some distress ink from tim holtz, and I started to recolor the background. I looked for a image with a building and put it on the page. When I was doing that I really liked to make some wings, to make the character really strange. I took a piece of paper, and I painted some wings with gesso, I like the texture it gave my wings.

After that I glued everything on the journal page, the wings not totally because I like to have it a flying effect, some kind of reality.
I had a quote in my head, just by making the page, and it has a meaning of my personal life. So I used some markers, a little bit red paint, and I really love this page.
this is how it turned out!

teksr

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt een topper! Geweldig zoals je 'out of the box' bezig bent geweest. De quote is ook gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik ben er helemaal weg van! Hoe krijg je toch zoiets moois voor elkaar!
    Groetjes - Irma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk om de 'opbouw' te zien! De vleugels zijn ook echt prachtig, er zit een mooie textuur in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ilse wat maak je een mooie en aparte dingen. Zo knap dat je dat zo bedenkt en uitvoert. Ik vind het echt prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your blog! I really like this page. Thanks for the inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...