Journal Art Cards
This time I made some cards, It was a lot of fun
but also a lot of work. I had to make this cards in 3 days
(read few hours a day) It was a present for some
people. I hope they liked it?
these were the cards for the boys
and these for the girls.
As you can see I put a little lucky-doll on the side of the card.
Here some details of the cards







Ze zijn superleuk geworden!!!! Ik denk dat de ontvangers hier ook wel blij van zullen zijn geworden?!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat een super leuke en vrolijke kaartjes!!! Wie wil die nou niet. Daar zullen ze vast blij mee zijn!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat een superleuke, vrolijk kaartjes! Daar zullen de ontvangers inderdaad wel heel blij mee zijn! En ik vind dat je ze heel snel hebt gemaakt, want het lijkt me toch nogal wat werk!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely and very cute cards, I can see that you put a lot of time into each one of them. Love your pages, happy and bright!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen