JOURNALS....
I have made some journals by my self, it's really fun to do (lol)
almost just as fun as filling the journal haha.
I looked for some tutorials on the internet for the binding.
I used the aqrylic papers by fabriano, and I wanted to make a leather
cover....but where did I find leather?? I went to a second hands
shop and I bought a leather jeans hihi I cut it in peaces,
but it was limited because the jeans is made of little peaces
of leather....and I had my first problem, my journal was to big!
So I had to downsize it a bit, I hope it's big enough for me??

The little journal I made for my daughter she likes to draw, I made
that one of a leather skirt I had somewhere. It's my second
project and that always goes better haha.
Here the results I really like it!
If people are interested I can make a tutorial of this!


Dat ziet er heel goed uit! Ik denk dat je veel mensen een plezier doet met een tutorial! Of een verwijzing naar de filmpjes waar jouw inspiratie vandaan komt.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi Ilse, waar koop je leder voor de boeken? Thanks... Just wondering
BeantwoordenVerwijderen